This is how Forrester describes their tool:
- The size of your interactive marketing budget
- The share of your advertising budget dedicated to interactive marketing
- The percent of your interactive budget earmarked for emerging media
- The size of your interactive team
- The number of agencies you work with for interactive support compared with other companies of your size
- A tool like this gets round the issue of people being scared of data/research
- A great way to generate traffic [as it is free] and ultimately quality leads especially from laggards
- A way for companies to see if they are lagging or leading compared with market
This was my rough proposal at the time. I am glad to see the final thing looks much better than my rough version, but hey I am no designer.
From the perspective of Forrester, the question is, does this little tool also generate quality leads for the sales force to follow up on, or for marketing to nurture into the sales pipeline?